recent blog posts
- 5 More Easy Ways to Have Your Healthiest Summer Ever
- 5 Easy Ways to Have Your Healthiest Summer Ever
- Flip-Flops Are Bad for Politicians—and for Your Feet
- My Post-50 Yoga Journey: Time to Celebrate Accomplishments
- 4 Mommy-and-Me Total Body Workouts
- Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?
- A Fabulous Day of Fashion at the Met Costume Exhibit
- Bobbi Brown's Makeup Tips
- 70Candles! Authors Share Advice on Positive Aging
- 5 Tips for Gentle Weaning Success
Monday, Oct 12th 2015
"Welcome to yoga training Methods & Techniques I," said my instructor B as she addressed our first weekend class at Lourdes Institute of Wholistic Studies in Camden, NJ. "We come together as strangers, but we leave as a tight-knit community. These are your sisters."
Monday, Sep 28th 2015
It was the last two days of our river cruise on the Douro in Portugal.*
Tuesday, Sep 22nd 2015
I know. It's NOT the new year—but I can't help it. September feels like it might as well be.
And you know what happens over the summer. We get complacent. Lazy, even. The long days stretch out and all we want to do is luxuriate in the extra light and lounge as if we're lying on the beach (even if we're not).
Tuesday, Sep 15th 2015
Now that the summer is coming to a close, many of us feel that it's time for a fresh start, a feeling that is sometimes reserved for the beginning of the new year.
If you're among the many who are ready to get back on track with your health, or if the lazy days of summer have kept you from staying current with the latest health news, here are some recent happenings:
1. How Low Can You Go?