recent blog posts
- Addressing Mental Health Conditions Before Stage 4: Text, Talk, Act
- 5 Ways to Enjoy a Pain-Free Vacation
- Understanding the Signs and Symptoms of Preeclampsia
- How to Maintain Beautiful Hair as You Age (Courtesy of the Late, Great Whitney Houston)
- Tylenol or Advil? Not Created Equal for Pain Relief
- Celebrate Women's Health Month by Caring for Yourself
- Get Ready for Your Big, Bold, Passionate Summer
- Key Features of Possibly the Most Underserved and Underdiagnosed Disease: Do You Have It?
- The 10 Biggest Sunscreen Mistakes
- IRIS: A Delightful Documentary About Style Maven Iris Apfel
Tuesday, Nov 25th 2014
Like so many Thanksgiving-themed posts, this one will not be about gratitude. Sure, there are many ways we can—and should—count our blessings on Thanksgiving. But I personally think we should get in the habit of counting those every single day.
Monday, Nov 03rd 2014
I've never really been fully aware of my facial expressions until I recently caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I wasn't feeling particularly gloomy or angry or even a wee bit sad. But the mirror reflected otherwise. The corners of my mouth were turned downward, and anyone who didn't know me might think I was unhappy, unfriendly, annoyed or a combination of all three.