recent blog posts
- Shaving Face: The Truth About Facial Hair
- Conference on Aging: An Event Worth Watching
- My Reinvention After 50: Featured on Interprize Blog
- Summertime Brings Warmer Weather—and Body Image Worries
- Why I Hope the FDA Approves "Female Viagra"
- 5 Ways Your Dog Can Keep You Healthy
- Buzzing About New Books at 2015 Book Expo America
- It's Men's Health Week: Time to Tend to Your Man's Health
- Pedaling Like Mad (and Getting Nowhere Fast)
- Health Messages That Work
Tuesday, Jan 06th 2015
The start of a new year is a time for reflection and an opportunity we give ourselves to correct our foibles and failures and set (or reset) goals.
And although you might be completely and thoroughly serious and sincere about your new start and new habits, sadly, polls show that it's only a matter of months before many of them will be broken.
Saturday, Dec 06th 2014