recent blog posts
- Is Your Everyday Life Setting You Up for Pain?
- My Foodie Favorites at the 2016 Fancy Food Show
- Staying Cool When You're on the Road
- Benefits of Being a Woman of "The Perfect Age"
- Tanning Without the Sun
- The Importance of a Strong Core
- Stylish and Safe Ways to Protect Skin From the Sun
- 5 More Easy Ways to Have Your Healthiest Summer Ever
- 5 Easy Ways to Have Your Healthiest Summer Ever
- Flip-Flops Are Bad for Politicians—and for Your Feet
Monday, Jan 03rd 2011
Now that we’ve all had almost a week to settle into the New Year, I find myself at a tug of war with those things called “resolutions.” I used to make them until my list got too long.
Friday, Dec 17th 2010
I'm a coffee drinker. But if you looked in my kitchen cabinet to the left of my refrigerator you'd think I was a tea addict. The shelves are bursting with every variety of tea imaginable, some popular brews like chamomile and jasmine and some others you may not have heard of, like Yerba Mate and Matcha.
And there they sit, virtually undisturbed, unless a tea drinker comes to visit.
Monday, Dec 06th 2010
Lately there's been a lot in the news about diabetes.
Thursday, Dec 02nd 2010
Make sure to tune in to the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America’s Together for Care telethon, airing December 4.