recent blog posts
- Help Prevent Osteoporosis: "Love Your Bones: Protect Your Future"
- How to Navigate a Complicated Health Care System as You Age
- What Comes After Breast Cancer?
- My Travels on "Rhineland Discovery": Welcome to Kinderdijk and Cologne
- How to Stay Heart-Healthy After Menopause
- My Travels On "Rhineland Discovery": A Lovely Last Day in Amsterdam
- 5 Steps to Take Charge of Your Liver Health
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Awareness Day Is October 13
- Do You Use a Fitness or Activity Tracker?
- My Travels On "Rhineland Discovery": Adventures in Amsterdam
Tuesday, Apr 19th 2011
Back in the late '80s, I was a new mommy at home with two babies, toting around—in addition to diaper bags and all that baby paraphernalia—35 extra po
Monday, Apr 18th 2011
Strength training gets so much more important as we age because we lose muscle.
Wednesday, Mar 30th 2011
I'll bet you grew up hearing that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I, for one, agree with that.
Wednesday, Mar 23rd 2011
Maybe you've noticed my absence; maybe not. I certainly have felt it.