recent blog posts
- Raising Awareness of Alzheimer's Disease
- Thankful for Good Health
- Taking a Break From TV—and Loving It
- Oatmeal: It’s Not Just for Breakfast
- Diane Keaton Imparts Her Wisdom on Aging
- Baby Boomers Ready to Rock Old Age
- So You Think You Can't … Cut Your Risk of Diabetes?
- Are Longer Lives a Good Thing?
- What Children Can Learn From Losing
- One of the Craziest Birth Stories EVER
Monday, Nov 03rd 2014
I've never really been fully aware of my facial expressions until I recently caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I wasn't feeling particularly gloomy or angry or even a wee bit sad. But the mirror reflected otherwise. The corners of my mouth were turned downward, and anyone who didn't know me might think I was unhappy, unfriendly, annoyed or a combination of all three.