recent blog posts
- Jane Pauley Shares Insights for Reimagining Your Life
- Is Narcissism Bad for Your Health?
- Survey: Having Kids Makes You Happier
- Are You Ready to Relinquish?
- Apple Picking: Perfect for an Autumn Day
- #TotalBodyThursday: Inch Worm
- Ode to My In-Laws: Forever Young
- Let’s Stop Using the Term “Advanced Maternal Age”
- Moving Past Our Fears
- A SoulCycle Experience
Wednesday, Sep 26th 2012
No, it's not a dream: sleeping can help you lose weight. But the reasons may not all be as obvious as you think.
It's logical to think that sleeping more can help you have more energy the next day to work out. And a well-rested body is a more efficient one. Waking up refreshed might even rid you of the temptation to skip your morning workout, too.
Tuesday, Sep 04th 2012
My nest is undeniably, starkly empty. We've settled my younger daughter into her dorm room and bid farewell to my older one, who is in Germany for a semester abroad. My husband left for business in England just as the older daughter left. It's just me, the dog and the cat—and, undeniably, lots of tears.