recent blog posts
- Holiday Party Tips for Food Safety and Healthy Eating
- 10 Healthy Holiday Habits to Keep You on Track Between Thanksgiving and Christmas
- 10 Signs You Have a Leaky Gut—and How to Heal It
- 7 Tips for a Healthy Thanksgiving
- Mediterranean-Style Diet and Midlife
- Early COPD Diagnosis and Education Help Make Symptoms Manageable
- Brain Boosters
- Drink Up Coffee's Health Perks
- Exercise and Diet Help Me Manage COPD Symptoms and Live a Healthier Life
- COPD Awareness Month: Know the Symptoms
Wednesday, Sep 26th 2012
No, it's not a dream: sleeping can help you lose weight. But the reasons may not all be as obvious as you think.
It's logical to think that sleeping more can help you have more energy the next day to work out. And a well-rested body is a more efficient one. Waking up refreshed might even rid you of the temptation to skip your morning workout, too.
Tuesday, Sep 04th 2012
My nest is undeniably, starkly empty. We've settled my younger daughter into her dorm room and bid farewell to my older one, who is in Germany for a semester abroad. My husband left for business in England just as the older daughter left. It's just me, the dog and the cat—and, undeniably, lots of tears.