recent blog posts
- The New Way to Capture and Preserve Precious Baby Memories
- One Hand Washing Another: The Mission Behind My Soap Company
- How to Make Your Life Even More Fabulous
- Is This Really the Reason My Daughter Won’t Sleep Through the Night?
- The Easiest Ways to Feel and Look Great This Spring
- 5 Sneaky Signs of Diabetes
- TRUTH: The Affordable Care Act Saves You Money
- Take Healthy—and Fun—Steps Toward Osteoarthritis Joint Pain Relief With Dance Fitness
- 5 Simple Ways to Spread Cold Germs
- Women and Libido at Midlife
Wednesday, Sep 26th 2012
No, it's not a dream: sleeping can help you lose weight. But the reasons may not all be as obvious as you think.
It's logical to think that sleeping more can help you have more energy the next day to work out. And a well-rested body is a more efficient one. Waking up refreshed might even rid you of the temptation to skip your morning workout, too.
Tuesday, Sep 04th 2012
My nest is undeniably, starkly empty. We've settled my younger daughter into her dorm room and bid farewell to my older one, who is in Germany for a semester abroad. My husband left for business in England just as the older daughter left. It's just me, the dog and the cat—and, undeniably, lots of tears.