recent blog posts
- Fabulous Fall Fashions Roundup
- #TotalBodyThursday: Dead Lift to Overhead Press
- Mom's Postpartum Advice: True or False?
- So You Think You Can't … Stay Up-to-Date on Breast Cancer?
- Healthy Eating Amidst the Mess of Remodeling Our Kitchen
- Boomers Play Role In Changing Family Trends
- 10 Essential Vitamins and Nutrients Every Child Needs
- How to Tell if Your Child Has the EV-D68 Respiratory Virus
- #TotalBodyThursday: Burpee Exercise
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Suffering From Hyperemesis Gravidarum AGAIN
Wednesday, Sep 26th 2012
No, it's not a dream: sleeping can help you lose weight. But the reasons may not all be as obvious as you think.
It's logical to think that sleeping more can help you have more energy the next day to work out. And a well-rested body is a more efficient one. Waking up refreshed might even rid you of the temptation to skip your morning workout, too.
Tuesday, Sep 04th 2012
My nest is undeniably, starkly empty. We've settled my younger daughter into her dorm room and bid farewell to my older one, who is in Germany for a semester abroad. My husband left for business in England just as the older daughter left. It's just me, the dog and the cat—and, undeniably, lots of tears.