recent blog posts
- So You Think You Can't … Keep Your Bones Strong?
- Get the Hottest Trends in Home Décor
- #TotalBodyThursday: Bosu Ball Push-up
- Get Ready to Laugh: If Toddlers Were on Facebook
- Healthy Attitude, Healthy Aging
- Medical Mysteries Solved With Crowdsourcing
- A Simple Secret to Stress Relief: Just Breathe
- #TotalBodyThursday: Medicine Ball Squat and Press
- New Campaign Teaches Women to Love Their Stretch Marks
- The Shocking Cost of Raising a Child Born in 2013
Wednesday, Sep 26th 2012
No, it's not a dream: sleeping can help you lose weight. But the reasons may not all be as obvious as you think.
It's logical to think that sleeping more can help you have more energy the next day to work out. And a well-rested body is a more efficient one. Waking up refreshed might even rid you of the temptation to skip your morning workout, too.
Tuesday, Sep 04th 2012
My nest is undeniably, starkly empty. We've settled my younger daughter into her dorm room and bid farewell to my older one, who is in Germany for a semester abroad. My husband left for business in England just as the older daughter left. It's just me, the dog and the cat—and, undeniably, lots of tears.