recent blog posts
- Shaving Face: The Truth About Facial Hair
- Conference on Aging: An Event Worth Watching
- My Reinvention After 50: Featured on Interprize Blog
- Summertime Brings Warmer Weather—and Body Image Worries
- Why I Hope the FDA Approves "Female Viagra"
- 5 Ways Your Dog Can Keep You Healthy
- Buzzing About New Books at 2015 Book Expo America
- It's Men's Health Week: Time to Tend to Your Man's Health
- Pedaling Like Mad (and Getting Nowhere Fast)
- Health Messages That Work
Wednesday, Jul 11th 2012
So many of us are trying to lose fat. The good news? With the proper diet and exercise it's possible to get rid of unwanted fat. The bad news? We lose some fat without even trying ... whether we like it or not.
Wait-I said bad news. What's so bad about losing fat without even trying?
The cruel irony is this: We lose it in a place that we need it - our feet - and age accelerates its departure.