recent blog posts
- Low Sexual Desire Is a Very Real Disorder for Many Women
- Q&A With a Tick
- Addressing Mental Health Conditions Before Stage 4: Text, Talk, Act
- 5 Ways to Enjoy a Pain-Free Vacation
- Understanding the Signs and Symptoms of Preeclampsia
- How to Maintain Beautiful Hair as You Age (Courtesy of the Late, Great Whitney Houston)
- Tylenol or Advil? Not Created Equal for Pain Relief
- Celebrate Women's Health Month by Caring for Yourself
- Get Ready for Your Big, Bold, Passionate Summer
- Key Features of Possibly the Most Underserved and Underdiagnosed Disease: Do You Have It?
Wednesday, Jul 11th 2012
So many of us are trying to lose fat. The good news? With the proper diet and exercise it's possible to get rid of unwanted fat. The bad news? We lose some fat without even trying ... whether we like it or not.
Wait-I said bad news. What's so bad about losing fat without even trying?
The cruel irony is this: We lose it in a place that we need it - our feet - and age accelerates its departure.