recent blog posts
- Women and Libido at Midlife
- Flibanserin Studies Continue: Will It Ever Become the Female Viagra?
- You Have a Right to Your Lab Results: New Rules Provide Direct Access
- 3 Key Supplements for Midlife Women
- Sorting Online Medical Information: New Site Takes the Guesswork Out
- Get Active in Midlife: It's Never Too Late to Start Exercising
- Will the CVS Decision to Stop Selling Tobacco Products Help Reduce Smoking?
- Survival Guide: 5 Tips for Coping With Infertility Leading Up to Valentine's Day
- Talk to Your Children About Healthy Relationships
- What to Do About Those Embarrassing Bodily Noises
Wednesday, Jul 11th 2012
So many of us are trying to lose fat. The good news? With the proper diet and exercise it's possible to get rid of unwanted fat. The bad news? We lose some fat without even trying ... whether we like it or not.
Wait-I said bad news. What's so bad about losing fat without even trying?
The cruel irony is this: We lose it in a place that we need it - our feet - and age accelerates its departure.