recent blog posts
- Mother's Day: A History
- Menopause and Your Moods
- "Sleep Better" Program May Help You Do Just That
- Are You Protecting Your Eyes?
- Fashion Forecast for Spring 2015
- How Healthy Is Your City?
- What Does It Take to Be Happy?
- My Post-50 Yoga Journey: The First Step
- 5 Foods for Your Moods
- Enjoy Easter Eggs Without Getting Sick
Wednesday, Jul 11th 2012
So many of us are trying to lose fat. The good news? With the proper diet and exercise it's possible to get rid of unwanted fat. The bad news? We lose some fat without even trying ... whether we like it or not.
Wait-I said bad news. What's so bad about losing fat without even trying?
The cruel irony is this: We lose it in a place that we need it - our feet - and age accelerates its departure.