recent blog posts
- Survey: Having Kids Makes You Happier
- Are You Ready to Relinquish?
- Apple Picking: Perfect for an Autumn Day
- #TotalBodyThursday: Inch Worm
- Ode to My In-Laws: Forever Young
- Let’s Stop Using the Term “Advanced Maternal Age”
- Moving Past Our Fears
- A SoulCycle Experience
- #TotalBodyThursday: Triceps Kickback
- Q&A With a Bladder
Wednesday, Jul 11th 2012
So many of us are trying to lose fat. The good news? With the proper diet and exercise it's possible to get rid of unwanted fat. The bad news? We lose some fat without even trying ... whether we like it or not.
Wait-I said bad news. What's so bad about losing fat without even trying?
The cruel irony is this: We lose it in a place that we need it - our feet - and age accelerates its departure.