recent blog posts
- A SoulCycle Experience
- #TotalBodyThursday: Triceps Kickback
- Q&A With a Bladder
- The Surprising Way You Can Get the Flu
- Are Boomer Guys Really Different From Boomer Girls? Yep!
- #TotalBodyThursday: Dumbbell Lunge to Overhead Press
- Can You Prevent Breast Cancer?
- Drying Up in Menopause
- Celebrate Pasta—the Healthy Way!
- #TotalBodyThursday: Side Plank Leg Lift
Wednesday, Jul 11th 2012
So many of us are trying to lose fat. The good news? With the proper diet and exercise it's possible to get rid of unwanted fat. The bad news? We lose some fat without even trying ... whether we like it or not.
Wait-I said bad news. What's so bad about losing fat without even trying?
The cruel irony is this: We lose it in a place that we need it - our feet - and age accelerates its departure.