recent blog posts
- Should You Go to a Retail Health Clinic?
- The Brilliance of Women Inspiring Women at BlogHer15
- Beauty Question: Help for Dry Skin?
- The Boom in Boomer Hip Replacements
- A Remarkable Story About “Woman in Gold”
- My Foodie Feast at the Fabulous Fancy Food Show
- Why I'm Not Giving Up My Skinny Jeans
- 7 Important Flossing Facts
- Shaving Face: The Truth About Facial Hair
- Conference on Aging: An Event Worth Watching
Wednesday, Jul 11th 2012
So many of us are trying to lose fat. The good news? With the proper diet and exercise it's possible to get rid of unwanted fat. The bad news? We lose some fat without even trying ... whether we like it or not.
Wait-I said bad news. What's so bad about losing fat without even trying?
The cruel irony is this: We lose it in a place that we need it - our feet - and age accelerates its departure.