recent blog posts
- Women and Libido at Midlife
- Flibanserin Studies Continue: Will It Ever Become the Female Viagra?
- You Have a Right to Your Lab Results: New Rules Provide Direct Access
- 3 Key Supplements for Midlife Women
- Sorting Online Medical Information: New Site Takes the Guesswork Out
- Get Active in Midlife: It's Never Too Late to Start Exercising
- Will the CVS Decision to Stop Selling Tobacco Products Help Reduce Smoking?
- Survival Guide: 5 Tips for Coping With Infertility Leading Up to Valentine's Day
- Talk to Your Children About Healthy Relationships
- What to Do About Those Embarrassing Bodily Noises
Tuesday, Jun 19th 2012
With summertime usually comes vacation time. And with that comes time spent in hotels (unless you're lucky enough to have willing hosts with big homes and hearts).
I just got finished reading about new findings from researchers at the University of Houston on the most contaminated surfaces in hotel rooms, and all I can say is…eww.
Tuesday, Jun 12th 2012
Whenever I go to the dentist and he tells me to open wide, I ask him the same question: "Do you see it?"
"See what?" he counters.
A few seconds pass before he remembers my line from the last time and slowly nods, smiling in a way that hints at a combination of compassion and smugness (my loss is his gain, after all).