recent blog posts
- The New Way to Capture and Preserve Precious Baby Memories
- One Hand Washing Another: The Mission Behind My Soap Company
- How to Make Your Life Even More Fabulous
- Is This Really the Reason My Daughter Won’t Sleep Through the Night?
- The Easiest Ways to Feel and Look Great This Spring
- 5 Sneaky Signs of Diabetes
- TRUTH: The Affordable Care Act Saves You Money
- Take Healthy—and Fun—Steps Toward Osteoarthritis Joint Pain Relief With Dance Fitness
- 5 Simple Ways to Spread Cold Germs
- Women and Libido at Midlife
Friday, Apr 20th 2012
I hate goodbyes. I’d rather make a quiet exit from a room than go through what to me is a somewhat awkward and difficult process. But I realize that slinking out is considered poor form; so I steel myself for the moment, convincing my better half that it’s the right thing to do, and go through the motions. And invariably, after I do, I feel a mixture of relief and vague satisfaction.
Tuesday, Apr 03rd 2012
Just when I planned on writing about this past Sunday night's 60 Minutes segment with Sanjay Gupta reporting on sugar's enormous and deleterious effects on our health, a story popped up all over the Internet that was too tempting to ignore: the published account, in April's Vogue magazine, of a mother's battle over her young daughter's weight.