recent blog posts
- Tea Time: An Easy Way to Improve Overall Health
- Holiday Party Tips for Food Safety and Healthy Eating
- 10 Healthy Holiday Habits to Keep You on Track Between Thanksgiving and Christmas
- 10 Signs You Have a Leaky Gut—and How to Heal It
- 7 Tips for a Healthy Thanksgiving
- Mediterranean-Style Diet and Midlife
- Early COPD Diagnosis and Education Help Make Symptoms Manageable
- Brain Boosters
- Drink Up Coffee's Health Perks
- Exercise and Diet Help Me Manage COPD Symptoms and Live a Healthier Life
Friday, Apr 20th 2012
I hate goodbyes. I’d rather make a quiet exit from a room than go through what to me is a somewhat awkward and difficult process. But I realize that slinking out is considered poor form; so I steel myself for the moment, convincing my better half that it’s the right thing to do, and go through the motions. And invariably, after I do, I feel a mixture of relief and vague satisfaction.
Tuesday, Apr 03rd 2012
Just when I planned on writing about this past Sunday night's 60 Minutes segment with Sanjay Gupta reporting on sugar's enormous and deleterious effects on our health, a story popped up all over the Internet that was too tempting to ignore: the published account, in April's Vogue magazine, of a mother's battle over her young daughter's weight.