recent blog posts
- So You Think You Can't...Find a Reason to Drink Coffee?
- The Yogi's Way to a Good Night's Sleep
- 3 Things You May Not Know About Botox
- #TotalBodyThursday: Squat Jump
- Your Toddler Understands More Than You Think
- Does Your Health Insurer Know Best?
- Technology: Keeping Up Is Hard to Do
- Fabulous Fall Fashions Roundup
- #TotalBodyThursday: Dead Lift to Overhead Press
- Mom's Postpartum Advice: True or False?
Friday, Apr 20th 2012
I hate goodbyes. I’d rather make a quiet exit from a room than go through what to me is a somewhat awkward and difficult process. But I realize that slinking out is considered poor form; so I steel myself for the moment, convincing my better half that it’s the right thing to do, and go through the motions. And invariably, after I do, I feel a mixture of relief and vague satisfaction.
Tuesday, Apr 03rd 2012
Just when I planned on writing about this past Sunday night's 60 Minutes segment with Sanjay Gupta reporting on sugar's enormous and deleterious effects on our health, a story popped up all over the Internet that was too tempting to ignore: the published account, in April's Vogue magazine, of a mother's battle over her young daughter's weight.