recent blog posts
- Jane Pauley Shares Insights for Reimagining Your Life
- Is Narcissism Bad for Your Health?
- Survey: Having Kids Makes You Happier
- Are You Ready to Relinquish?
- Apple Picking: Perfect for an Autumn Day
- #TotalBodyThursday: Inch Worm
- Ode to My In-Laws: Forever Young
- Let’s Stop Using the Term “Advanced Maternal Age”
- Moving Past Our Fears
- A SoulCycle Experience
Friday, Apr 20th 2012
I hate goodbyes. I’d rather make a quiet exit from a room than go through what to me is a somewhat awkward and difficult process. But I realize that slinking out is considered poor form; so I steel myself for the moment, convincing my better half that it’s the right thing to do, and go through the motions. And invariably, after I do, I feel a mixture of relief and vague satisfaction.
Tuesday, Apr 03rd 2012
Just when I planned on writing about this past Sunday night's 60 Minutes segment with Sanjay Gupta reporting on sugar's enormous and deleterious effects on our health, a story popped up all over the Internet that was too tempting to ignore: the published account, in April's Vogue magazine, of a mother's battle over her young daughter's weight.