My husband is having trouble with sex. He can't have an erection. This has never happened before. Can I do anything to help him?
Health Center - Men's Health
If you're like many men, you probably delay going to the doctor until you're sick or have an injury. Improve your vitality and help prevent health problems down the road by learning about important screenings, common conditions, questions to ask your provider and other essential health tips.
For men dealing with erectile dysfunction (ED), talking with their partners is an essential part of managing the condition.
How much do you really know about the penis? Learn lesser-known facts about the penis, from erections to shrinkage and more.
men's health tool kit
- 10 Health Tips for the Men in Your Life
- Recommended Health Screenings for Men
- Men and Colon Cancer: The Importance of Screenings
- Preventive Health Screenings for Men
- 10 Tips for Stay-at-Home Dads (From Other Dads)
- Colon Cancer Screening: Don't Delay It
- What You Need to Know About Men's Sexual Problems
- Help the Men in Your Life Stay Healthy
- Cholesterol Screening Guidelines
- Are You At Risk for Diabetes?
- Health Conditions Affecting Men
- Prevent Prostate Cancer
- Questions to Ask Your Health Care Provider
- Weight Management for Men
- Men and High Blood Pressure
- Testicular Cancer
- Prostate Health
- The Male Side of Infertility