recipe contest winners
- Chickpea Burgers submitted by Jessica Frank
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas submitted by Chel M.
- Veggie Slaw submitted by Jacqueline LeBlanc
- Vegetarian Mexican Casserole submitted by Katherine Keidel
- Sweet Potato, Basil, Chicken Ravioli in Curried Sauce submitted by Becca Friedman
- Orange Millet Cereal
- Buckwheat Banana Pancakes With Blueberry Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin With Chimichurri Sauce
- Fruity Moroccan Chicken
- Pumpkin Soup With Parsley–Sunflower Pesto
- Delicious Pancakes
- Banana Bread
- Thai Chicken Soup
- Lobster Fritters
- Cheese and Herb Pizza Crust
- Squash & Caramelized Onion Quesadilla
- Quinoa and Black Beans
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Baked Kale Chips
- Harvest Rice Dish
- Lemony Quinoa
- Fudge Brownies
- Chocolate Cake with Semi-Sweet Chocolate Icing
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Quick Egg Noodle Casserole With Tuna, Parmesan and Lemon
- Sesame Broccoli Salad With Tuna
- The Original Tuna Sandwich (The All-American Tuna Sandwich) Enlightened
- Tuna Alfredo Casserole
- Angel Hair Tuna With Red Chile Flakes, Lemon and Olive Oil
- Cold Tuna Sesame Noodles
- Mediterranean Orzo With Tuna, Parsley, Lemon Zest and Olive Oil
- Tuna Wedge Salad
- Change of Pace Tuna Casserole
- Chunky Tuna Chowder
- Halibut With a Heart
- Honey Broiled Sea Scallops
Vegetarian Mexican Casserole
Submitted by Katherine Keidel, Made from Scratch Delivery
- 1 vidalia onion
- 2 bell peppers (any color)
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup fresh cut corn
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar of salsa
- 5 10" whole wheat tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice bell peppers, corn and onion.
3. Mix together all vegetables and beans in a bowl.
4. Layer whole wheat tortillas, salsa, vegetables (repeat 3 times).
5. Place cheddar cheese on final layer and the top of casserole.
6. Place in oven for 35 minutes.