recipe contest winners
- Chickpea Burgers submitted by Jessica Frank
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas submitted by Chel M.
- Veggie Slaw submitted by Jacqueline LeBlanc
- Vegetarian Mexican Casserole submitted by Katherine Keidel
- Sweet Potato, Basil, Chicken Ravioli in Curried Sauce submitted by Becca Friedman
Vegetarian Mexican Casserole
Submitted by Katherine Keidel, Made from Scratch Delivery
- 1 vidalia onion
- 2 bell peppers (any color)
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup fresh cut corn
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar of salsa
- 5 10" whole wheat tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice bell peppers, corn and onion.
3. Mix together all vegetables and beans in a bowl.
4. Layer whole wheat tortillas, salsa, vegetables (repeat 3 times).
5. Place cheddar cheese on final layer and the top of casserole.
6. Place in oven for 35 minutes.