Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 30 Min
Ready In: 40 Min
- cooking spray
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2/3 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried mixed fruit
- 1 cup quartered dried apricots
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Prepare two cookie sheets with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine oats, wheat germ, almonds, cinnamon and nutmeg. In a separate bowl, mix apple juice, molasses and extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stirring to coat. Spread mixture onto baking sheets.
3. Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven, stirring mixture every 10 to 15 minutes, or until granola has a golden brown color. Let cool. Stir in dried fruit. Store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 291 | Total Fat: 6.1g | Cholesterol: 0mg
Recipe courtesy of AllRecipes.com