Mustard, Horseradish and Lemon Salmon
Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons coarse-ground, Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 12-ounce skinless salmon fillet
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat an 11 x 7-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine the pepper, mustard, horseradish and lemon juice and zest into a paste. Rub the paste evenly over the salmon on both sides.
3. Place the fish in the prepared baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. For a slightly crisper salmon, finish the salmon under a high broiler heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Place the salmon on a platter. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 360 | Total Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 105mg