Prep Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 1 Hr 20 Min
- 1 cup cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup hulled and quartered strawberries
- 1 cup peeled and quartered kiwi
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 sprigs fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1. Mix the watermelon, grapes, cantaloupe, strawberries, and kiwi in a bowl with a tight-fitting lid; top with the blueberries.
2. Stir the mint, sugar, and lime juice together in a bowl, crushing the mint with the back of a spoon while mixing to extract flavors; pour over the fruit mixture. Seal the bowl with lid and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
3. Just before serving, gently flip the sealed bowl several times to coat the fruit with the dressing.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 83 | Total Fat: 0.6g | Cholesterol: 0mg
Recipe courtesy of AllRecipes.com