- Delicious Pancakes
- Banana Bread
- Thai Chicken Soup
- Lobster Fritters
- Cheese and Herb Pizza Crust
- Squash & Caramelized Onion Quesadilla
- Quinoa and Black Beans
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Baked Kale Chips
- Harvest Rice Dish
- Lemony Quinoa
- Fudge Brownies
- Chocolate Cake with Semi-Sweet Chocolate Icing
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Quick Egg Noodle Casserole With Tuna, Parmesan and Lemon
- Sesame Broccoli Salad With Tuna
- The Original Tuna Sandwich (The All-American Tuna Sandwich) Enlightened
- Tuna Alfredo Casserole
- Tuna and Biscuits
- Tuna Cobb Salad Enlightened
- Angel Hair Tuna With Red Chile Flakes, Lemon and Olive Oil
- Cold Tuna Sesame Noodles
- Mediterranean Orzo With Tuna, Parsley, Lemon Zest and Olive Oil
- Tuna Wedge Salad
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 35 Min
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup gluten free pancake mix (such as Arrowhead Mills®)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup crushed gluten free crackers (such as Glutino®)
- 1 lobster tail, shelled, cleaned, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic butter, melted
1. Heat oil in a large pot or deep fryer to 365°F (185°C).
2. Combine gluten free pancake mix, onions, celery, coconut, gluten free crackers, lobster meat, seafood seasoning, baking powder, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl.
3. Combine eggs, evaporated milk, and butter in a separate bowl.
4. Stir egg mixture into dry mixture to form a batter.
5. Drop batter by rounded tablespoons into hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
6. Remove and drain fritters on a rack.
Recipe courtesy of AllRecipes.com