- Orange Millet Cereal
- Buckwheat Banana Pancakes With Blueberry Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin With Chimichurri Sauce
- Fruity Moroccan Chicken
- Pumpkin Soup With Parsley–Sunflower Pesto
- Delicious Pancakes
- Banana Bread
- Thai Chicken Soup
- Lobster Fritters
- Cheese and Herb Pizza Crust
- Squash & Caramelized Onion Quesadilla
- Quinoa and Black Beans
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Baked Kale Chips
- Harvest Rice Dish
- Lemony Quinoa
- Fudge Brownies
- Chocolate Cake with Semi-Sweet Chocolate Icing
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Quick Egg Noodle Casserole With Tuna, Parmesan and Lemon
- Sesame Broccoli Salad With Tuna
- The Original Tuna Sandwich (The All-American Tuna Sandwich) Enlightened
- Tuna Alfredo Casserole
- Angel Hair Tuna With Red Chile Flakes, Lemon and Olive Oil
- Cold Tuna Sesame Noodles
- Mediterranean Orzo With Tuna, Parsley, Lemon Zest and Olive Oil
- Tuna Wedge Salad
- Change of Pace Tuna Casserole
- Chunky Tuna Chowder
- Halibut With a Heart
- Honey Broiled Sea Scallops
Curried Pumpkin Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (29-ounce) can pureed pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup applesauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup low-fat or fat-free sour cream or plain Greek yogurt, optional
1. Heat olive oil in a medium-sized nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add the onion and cook until soft.
3. Add the curry powder and ground ginger. Cook 1 minute.
4. Add the pureed pumpkin, chicken broth and applesauce. Stir to combine. Bring to simmer. Lower heat, cover and cook 15 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve soup with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of WearEver