Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 2 Min
Ready In: 17 Min
- 4 slices whole-grain bread, lightly toasted
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
1. Preheat the oven broiler.
2. Lay the toasted bread out on a baking sheet. Top each slice of bread with 1/4 of the avocado, mushrooms, almonds, and tomato slices. Top each with a slice of Swiss cheese.
3. Broil the open-face sandwiches until the cheese melts and begins to bubble, about 2 minutes. Serve the sandwiches warm.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 335 | Total Fat: 22.5g | Cholesterol: 26mg
Recipe courtesy of AllRecipes.com