- Homemade Seitan
- Chicken and Wild Rice Butternut Squash Soup
- Garlic Salmon
- Ginger Veggie Stir-Fry
- Baked Salmon With Sautéed Spinach
- Turkey-Lentil Chili
- Easy Baked Tilapia
- Turkey and Quinoa Meatloaf
- Mustard, Horseradish and Lemon Salmon
- Chicken Cutlets With Broccoli Rabe & Mozzarella
- Beautiful Beet Gnocchi
- Orange Millet Cereal
- Buckwheat Banana Pancakes With Blueberry Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin With Chimichurri Sauce
- Fruity Moroccan Chicken
- Pumpkin Soup With Parsley–Sunflower Pesto
- Delicious Pancakes
- Banana Bread
- Thai Chicken Soup
- Lobster Fritters
- Cheese and Herb Pizza Crust
- Squash & Caramelized Onion Quesadilla
- Quinoa and Black Beans
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Baked Kale Chips
- Harvest Rice Dish
- Lemony Quinoa
- Fudge Brownies
- Chocolate Cake with Semi-Sweet Chocolate Icing
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Quick Egg Noodle Casserole With Tuna, Parmesan and Lemon
- Sesame Broccoli Salad With Tuna
- The Original Tuna Sandwich (The All-American Tuna Sandwich) Enlightened
- Tuna Alfredo Casserole
- Angel Hair Tuna With Red Chile Flakes, Lemon and Olive Oil
- Cold Tuna Sesame Noodles
- Mediterranean Orzo With Tuna, Parsley, Lemon Zest and Olive Oil
- Tuna Wedge Salad
- Change of Pace Tuna Casserole
- Chunky Tuna Chowder
- Halibut With a Heart
- Honey Broiled Sea Scallops
Baked Salmon With Sautéed Spinach
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 25 Min
- 4 (8-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 (9-ounce) bag baby spinach, rinsed but not dried
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place salmon in ovenproof baking dish. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Bake 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Heat oil and garlic in skillet.
5. Add in damp spinach and, using tongs, toss and cook until spinach is wilted.
6. Stir in lemon juice.
7. Serve salmon atop spinach.
Recipe courtesy of Maria Zoitas, creator of the "Maria's Homemade" line of prepared foods sold at Westside Market NYC.