Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 25 Min
- 4 (8-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 (9-ounce) bag baby spinach, rinsed but not dried
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place salmon in ovenproof baking dish. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Bake 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Heat oil and garlic in skillet.
5. Add in damp spinach and, using tongs, toss and cook until spinach is wilted.
6. Stir in lemon juice.
7. Serve salmon atop spinach.
Recipe courtesy of Maria Zoitas, creator of the "Maria's Homemade" line of prepared foods sold at Westside Market NYC.