My husband is having trouble with sex. He can't have an erection. This has never happened before. Can I do anything to help him?
ask the expert
I have two sons (ages 6 and 10) whose diets sorely lack in fruits and vegetables. I try to show a good example by eating a variety of fruits and vegetables, but the best results from my boys are a rarely eaten apple or nibbling at mashed potatoes or a few ears of corn. What can I do?
lifetime of vaccines
From infancy to adulthood, vaccines play an important role in your health. Learn more about our newest campaign!
- Caregiving 101: What You Need to Know
- Living in the Sandwich Generation
- Scrapbooking for Caregivers
- Caregiving Through the Holidays: 7 Considerations for Families Coping With Alzheimer's or Dementia
- Keeping Busy: Planning Daily Activities With an Elder
- Elder Financial Abuse: How to Help Protect an Aging Loved One From Predators
- Caregiving During the Holidays: How to Deal With the Stress
- When Dealing with Dementia, Keep Communications Simple and Calm
- Knowing When It's Time: Six Signs an Elderly Person Needs Assisted Living Arrangements
- Assisted Living: What Are the Available Options?
- Caregiving: Don't Neglect Your Own Well-Being When Caring for an Elder